I will never shop at American Signature because of the disgusting commercial you currently are airing. Prior to seeing this commercial, I would not have tied puking to American Signature Furniture; however, now I do.

Why would someone want to buy from a company that viewers associate with puking?!?!? You have had more favorable commercials in the past, but this one was a bad judgment call for someone.

Its really enjoyable to be listening to the TV while have dinner or lunch with family and friends and a AFS commercial starts with a couple in the early stages of puking.

You should fire your advertisement company!!!

Comments

Stone Mountain, Georgia, United States #968883

Agree completely - this commercial is a turn-off and leaves a very negative impression of American Signature!

Tampa, Florida, United States #951494

I also find this commercial disgusting and of course it comes on while we are having dinner. I am in the process of buying new furniture for my new house and I guarantee I will not be stepping foot inside an American Signature store because of this commercial. What *** actually thought this commercial was appropriate.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States #936655

I think this commercial is hilarious! Lighten up!

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #935931

Will not buy from this company... because of this ad