3205 Woodward Crossing Blvd
Buford, GA 30519
Bought a lot of furniture from this store for my new house.However they really messed up in delivery. The delivery team had folks who had sweat dripping and stained my walls at 7 different places. The store is telling me to work directly with delivery as if they don't care about the customer. It has been more than 4 weeks and I still am forced to carry and see the sweat stains. The delivery team has offered to fix and compensate $75 !! which is crazy for the physical and emotional damage done to me and my house. Really bad customer service
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I have been purchasing rings from NorthernGoodies (OutpostFlags) since 2004, and never, not once did I ever have an issue. Also I have talked to the owner several times through the..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I put this product down based on my pr virus experience and confid nice in the Behr range of paints. The worst possible id a I could have ever had...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."