3205 Woodward Crossing Blvd
Buford, GA 30519
Bought a lot of furniture from this store for my new house.However they really messed up in delivery. The delivery team had folks who had sweat dripping and stained my walls at 7 different places. The store is telling me to work directly with delivery as if they don't care about the customer. It has been more than 4 weeks and I still am forced to carry and see the sweat stains. The delivery team has offered to fix and compensate $75 !! which is crazy for the physical and emotional damage done to me and my house. Really bad customer service
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I just read the many reviews on Luminess spray products.....I'm not sure how long I have been 'a member' but I am shocked at the folks that were disappointed with..."
- "Service Magic is a company that recommends contractors for home repairs. They claim to vet their vendors but anybody can get listed for a fee. They don't vet..."
- "This is a recent picture of James Scuka and his wife Jamie Scuka. They BOTH are CROOKS! They both have started NEW businesses! DO NOT USE EITHER OF THEM FOR..."