3205 Woodward Crossing Blvd
Buford, GA 30519
Bought a lot of furniture from this store for my new house.However they really messed up in delivery. The delivery team had folks who had sweat dripping and stained my walls at 7 different places. The store is telling me to work directly with delivery as if they don't care about the customer. It has been more than 4 weeks and I still am forced to carry and see the sweat stains. The delivery team has offered to fix and compensate $75 !! which is crazy for the physical and emotional damage done to me and my house. Really bad customer service
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I was given the Nu Wave twister as a gift and on the third use, the cord sparked and end ended up on fire. Please advise how to get a..."
- "I have been purchasing rings from NorthernGoodies (OutpostFlags) since 2004, and never, not once did I ever have an issue. Also I have talked to the owner several times through the..."
- "Service Magic is a company that recommends contractors for home repairs. They claim to vet their vendors but anybody can get listed for a fee. They don't vet..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."