2.7
Style and Design

American signature

3205 Woodward Crossing Blvd

Buford, GA 30519

Bought a lot of furniture from this store for my new house.However they really messed up in delivery. The delivery team had folks who had sweat dripping and stained my walls at 7 different places. The store is telling me to work directly with delivery as if they don't care about the customer. It has been more than 4 weeks and I still am forced to carry and see the sweat stains. The delivery team has offered to fix and compensate $75 !! which is crazy for the physical and emotional damage done to me and my house. Really bad customer service

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at American Signature and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants American Signature to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery. Author liked the most design. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Signature and american signature delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Signature?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1212352

That crown molding is a crime. i thought you were showing picture of a bad renovation job... seriously, with crappy work like that done to your house, i doubt a sweat stain can really make it any worse than it already looks.