Style and Design

First of all if you charge me $130.00 for delivery I expect ALL my furniture to be delivered.The day of delivery I received 1 piece of my sectional.

I called and was told it would be ordered here it is a week later and still NOTHING! When you call "customer" care they were rude and to make things worse the representative placed me on hold for an extended period of time.

I ended up calling back and talk to a mgr Gina Harrison that said that she sent me a $50 refund back to Acceptance Now who I leased the furniture from however when I called Acceptance they told me that Gina could have just given me the refund right back to my credit card.This is awful I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM HERE!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $130. This person is overall dissatisfied with American Signature. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Signature.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Signature to other companies on our site.