100% full Not resolved
1.5
Style and Design

i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went to the store i bought, they said warranty period is over and they can not do any thing, i took some pictures to show them, but they gave me irresponsible answer, i asked for any solution to this problem, but they said they can not do any thing without looking @ the pictures i had, its definately defective material.they do not want to give any after sale service. they are just ripping off the customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not stand behind warranty and poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss american signature sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2350. American Signature needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned american signature sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Signature.

Had an Experience with American Signature?

Comments

Had the same issue with the same run around bought the warranty and was told that I have to add there leather polish every 3 months and since I didn't keep up with the regular application my warranty was void.Of course they don't tell you this when you buy it.

I said to the person at customer no service that you are tell me that if I buy a sofa here and don't take the warranty i can plan on it falling apart in less than 5 years, there reply was if you don't have the cleaner this is what could happen.This was a complete ripoff and I will not be buying this cheap *** again.