1.5
Style and Design

i bought leather sofa set($2099.98) with extended warranty (249.99) on 1/9/2011one of the dual seat back rest there are some air bubbles coming are out on leather skin, i went to the store i bought, they said warranty period is over and they can not do any thing, i took some pictures to show them, but they gave me irresponsible answer, i asked for any solution to this problem, but they said they can not do any thing without looking @ the pictures i had, its definately defective material.they do not want to give any after sale service. they are just ripping off the customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Signature Sofa.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Did not stand behind warranty, Poor quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 20, 2015.

Comments

Had the same issue with the same run around bought the warranty and was told that I have to add there leather polish every 3 months and since I didn't keep up with the regular application my warranty was void. Of course they don't tell you this when you buy it.

I said to the person at customer no service that you are tell me that if I buy a sofa here and don't take the warranty i can plan on it falling apart in less than 5 years, there reply was if you don't have the cleaner this is what could happen. This was a complete ripoff and I will not be buying this cheap *** again.