100% full Not resolved

We purchased a sectional 4 years ago, Morrow, Ga as well as a protection plan.Every piece of furniture we purchased started bubbling,cracking, peeling, and completely delaminating.

We visited the store also called the warranty company, told them the problem, only to be told they don't cover that. This is an American Signature defect, it's not covered. To make matters worse, they sent a repair specialist to come take a look, says we don't cover that it would have to be a puncture or tear *** that you are full of ***, I will never recommend this store to anyone. The Leather is just peeling off, as it sits.

I want to leave this sectional in your *** lot!!!.

This furniture is junk as well as this company! They are rude, they are liars, and they do not stand by their product.

Horrible customer service.We will never buy a single item from American signature and we will advise every single person we know, not to purchase anything from them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1100. The author is overall dissatisfied with American Signature and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about leather sectional from American Signature was poor quality, customer service and did not stand behind warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Signature.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare American Signature to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with American Signature?

Comments