We purchased a sectional 4 years ago, Morrow, Ga as well as a protection plan.Every piece of furniture we purchased started bubbling,cracking, peeling, and completely delaminating.
We visited the store also called the warranty company, told them the problem, only to be told they don't cover that. This is an American Signature defect, it's not covered. To make matters worse, they sent a repair specialist to come take a look, says we don't cover that it would have to be a puncture or tear *** that you are full of ***, I will never recommend this store to anyone. The Leather is just peeling off, as it sits.
I want to leave this sectional in your *** lot!!!.
This furniture is junk as well as this company! They are rude, they are liars, and they do not stand by their product.
Horrible customer service.We will never buy a single item from American signature and we will advise every single person we know, not to purchase anything from them.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Customer service
- Did not stand behind warranty
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I purchased the changing color lights they worked for a few days then a few stopped after 2 weeks all of them stopped working ..."
- "i just recently bought a Nissan Pathfinder 2010 model from the morrow location in Georgia and i have heard stories that Drive time sells auction car which are rusted and..."
- "Jamel Upchurch a black male came to my rental property on 4/7/16. He reported that he came to pick up a black sofe love seat set that was purchased fraudulent...."