American signature furniture is a company that sells furniture made in China.I purchased a recliner & sofa from them recently.
The furniture had a terrible odor. I looked underneath the recliner & found mold covering the pressed wood frame. I returned both pieces after this was discovered. They did give me a full refund.
The employees at the St. Petersburg (Pinellas Park) Florida store were very nice, they did not seem at all surprised about the mold or odor. I find this to be a company that purchases low end poor quality but nice looking furniture manufactured in China.
They are sister stores to Value City Furniture Stores in Illinois.Trust me when I say, you get what you pay for.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Signature Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "We purchased a sectional 4 years ago, Morrow, Ga as well as a protection plan. Every piece of furniture we purchased started bubbling,cracking, peeling, and completely delaminating. We visited the..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..."
- "Clearwater Fl, off Drew St.What a RIP-OFF. Pull in for gas at advertised price and pay 6 cents more a gallon. And, fyi, DIRTY station, 1 bathroom, no soap,..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."