American signature furniture is a company that sells furniture made in China.I purchased a recliner & sofa from them recently.
The furniture had a terrible odor. I looked underneath the recliner & found mold covering the pressed wood frame. I returned both pieces after this was discovered. They did give me a full refund.
The employees at the St. Petersburg (Pinellas Park) Florida store were very nice, they did not seem at all surprised about the mold or odor. I find this to be a company that purchases low end poor quality but nice looking furniture manufactured in China.
They are sister stores to Value City Furniture Stores in Illinois.Trust me when I say, you get what you pay for.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Signature Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "The lift top coffee the wife and I bought about 8yrs ago has deteriorated over the years. The springs that hold the lift top up and back storage compartment broke..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "They don't care about your pool. We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply. My experience: We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the..."
- "We paid our January rent with money orders. The Island In the Sun office only recorded one of the 3 money orders. I responded that they were paid...."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."